Community First is a leading credit union with assets of $1.1 billion in FL, offering financial services to over 100,000 members. It is a full-line, non-profit financial cooperative providing investment products, mortgages, deposit and loans for both business and personal customers.
If you are one of those who work or live in counties of Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Baker and Flagler, you are eligible for the membership of this credit union.
Fresh Start Checking at Community First Credit Union of Florida
It is a second chance checking for members who are in difficult time and failed to open a new checking at any other banks. Once you get the account, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Online Bill Pay for free
- Visa Check Card for free
- Online Banking for free
- Unlimited check writing
- No requirement of minimun balance
- The Non-sufficient Funds fee cost $30.
- A review period lasts a year.
- Pay $10 for the service charge each month.
- The minimum deposit to open the checking is $50.
Click Here to Apply or Learn More
- Tel: 904-371-8000, 800-342-8416
- Site: http://www.communityfirstfl.org