Founded in 1961, the Credit Union is committed to meeting its members’ financial needs. Hartford Federal Credit Union is a community chartered credit union serving its members in Tolland, Middlesex and Hartford. And anyone who lives or works in the three towns is eligible for the membership. There are checking accounts, savings accounts, loans, credit card and other financial products provided by this FCU.
Second Chance Banking at Hartford FCU
2nd Chance Checking of this FCU can help those members who can not qualify for any other regular Checking at other banks. It is some similar to the Classic Checking and offers the following convenient service:
- There is no requirement of minimum balance
- Offers Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction
- Automated ATM access
- MasterMoney Debit Card
- Passport – you can use free 24-hour automated telephone to log in to your accounts.
- Member Link – Internet Home Banking is free
- Free Bill Payer Service
- The check writing privileges are unlimited
- Overdraft Protection
The special checking service will cost you $5/month for fee. Members can convert it to a Classic Checking after a while of responsible use. You can consult a Member Service Representative to know more about it and check whether you have the qualification.
Click Here to Apply or Learn More
- Tel: 860-956-4328
- Email: [email protected]
- Site: http://www.hartfordfcu.com